Monday 4 February 2013

AHAM BRAHMASMI---I AM BRAHMAN

Awakening your inner consciousness doesn't just happen, it’s a series of steps that you go through, lessons that you learn, some full of sorrow and some of pure joy. 
Lord Shani

The very first step, laying the foundation of the Shani temple was full of joy. Never in my mind did I doubt that we would not complete what we had started. 
Lord Shani Abhishekam


Shani wanted this to be his home and we were his instruments. This was the first step of "coming out of a sleeping state". The next step when we started working on the Mandap , creating by hand what was in our thoughts, a beautiful faceted Mandap, each and every nail that went in said Shani , each and every piece of wood had our devotion to him etched in there. From the sleeping to being aware that I exist and conceptualizing this that is around me, to which I am bound. Then came the state of awareness where our emotions and desires surfaced, our thoughts and actions bound by creating the Mandir for Shani Bhagvan took forefront. When the Mandap went up and the carvings and statues that adorn it were put in place we got a sense of completion and the feeling that I exist and am existence itself overpowered me. We felt the omnipresence, a liberated soul fulfilled and detached. I exist not in relationship with others but by myself. I am Brahman. Aham Brahmasmi. The Havan that we performed with Shri Vijay Rag van was attaining the sense on oneness with Him, infinite and immeasurable devotion and spiritual energy. I am in Him and He is in me, inseparable, bound by Him alone. I am Brahman.
Havan




1 comment: